Monday, May 30, 2011

Kesha - "Take It Off" (Music Video Parody)

Kesha - "Take It Off" (Music Video Parody) Video Clips. Duration : 2.42 Mins.


Add me on Facebook! apps.facebook.com follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com download my songs on iTunes: bit.ly my iPhone / iPod app for FREE: bit.ly - Thanks for watching! If you like my videos please subscribe to my channel by clicking on this link: bit.ly - My Statement of artists, labels & PARTNERS: This video is a parody of the song is the official music video. Absolutely no copyrighted content, audio-visual equipment was used in this video. I have all that you see andfeel myself in this video. I developed the image for the appearance of specific video to make it clear to follow. E 'with stills from the official music video, because it is a parody, it is legal under the law "fair use". I made this video to make songs that promote parody. And 'my intention to hype for the songs and music videos under my demographic that mostly young people who are immersed in pop culture and mainstream media to build, is, be it music, television or cinema. I'M-MOST is currently one of the most subscribed and viewed by YouTube users of all time with nearly 100000000 viewpoints. If you are a label, artist or affiliated, and we want to work with you or someone you represent, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail to keeptheheat (at) gmail (dot) com. I am always excited and honored for the opportunity to work with other creative people and companies to work for. - Tags and Keywords: (help these people find my videos easier) Kesha Take It Off Music Video Song...

Tags: Kesha, Take, it, Off, Official, Music, Video, Vevo, Song, Lyrics, Parody, Spoof, Ke$ha, Keisha, Pop, Tik, Tok, Animal, Blah, Your, Love, Is, My, Drug

No comments:

Post a Comment