Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Part 5 home birth

Part 5 home birth Video Clips. Duration : 16.35 Mins.


My mother entered the room, which * should take care of our children in the living room * w / an iPod that time was the face, and his mother, my grandmother, who I have not spoken in recent years, wondering who to look at my birth from Live .... Joel told her to get out b / c they came in was not his forte and what I feel, as I knew would ....& pushing. & Yes, he cried: "I think I will fly my ass back home." He left our house shortly after, so that our childrenunattended after swearing at the birth of a couple of team members, and never met his grandson. He flew home the next day. Until now, he expects an apology from us. We have not yet spoken. Special thanks to Amy (dreamflight6000) and her husband helped me to convert this last file of the birth, that a back pain for days. So make sure, tell them thanks, otherwise I would still try to figure it out .... y'all left open. Part 1 of home birth: www.youtube.com Part 2 of home birth:www.youtube.com Part 3 of home birth: www.youtube.com Part 4 of home birth: July 2, 2011 10:53 www.youtube.com My watch is coming Prayer 11:20 3 July 2011 00:01 clock 'm lost mucus plug Bark 00:35 00:25 Cottonroot clock clock clock 01.20 AM Pressure points on the sphere cervical birth certificate cervical Bouncing 02:05 Check a station 7 2.1 cm and the child's hand can be heard on his head 00:42 AM photographer 02.23 Clock Wash birth came for a walk to watch the birth Bouncing Ball Outside 02:40 03:05 03.20 Hibiclens clock cervicalPressure points ...

Keywords: pregnant, preggo, bump, medela, pump, fuzzi, bunz, cloth, diaper, trying, to, conceive, belly, bargain, sites, family, natural, water, baby, homebirth, birth, home, parenting, newborn, labor, midwife, doula, delivery, hospital, breast, breastfeeding, feeding, bebe, bub, waterbirth, infant, boy, girl, toddler, children, child, preschooler, placenta, milk, Vlog, womb, wombtubers, mother, video log, health, shower, weeks, crying, mommy, giving, discussion, twins, months, baby's, hey baby, you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment